- Pacific Marine surveyors Kenya Ltd regularly conduct safety inspections, condition survey and marine accident investigations on behalf of bulk carriers and tankers.
- Hull and Machinery - Pacific Marine Surveyors Kenya Ltd acts as non-exclusive surveyor for a number of Classification Societies. We have access to highly qualified marine engineers, and we also have consulting arrangements with reputable marine engineering firms;
- Pre-purchase Surveys - on behalf of prospective buyers, to determine the actual condition of a vessel and/or its machinery and equipment, including (if required & permitted) non-destructive ultrasonic thickness gauging.
- Non-Destructive Testing - ultrasonic thickness gauging of steel plates and pipes using Pan metric’s 36 DL Plus units.
Hatch Tightness Testing – We can provide tightness testing by ultra sound or by way of hose testing for water ingress. Our ultrasonic equipment is the class approved Sharelog Equipment with data logger.
- Foreign Trade Supervision (FTS) – Pacific Marine Surveyors Kenya Ltd has considerable experience in the field of Foreign Trade Supervision (FTS) and is familiar with required inspections and documentation required.
Small Craft Division
We also have a separate small craft division providing surveys for evaluation and damage assessment of pleasure boats, yachts and small fishing vessels.